|Article||Limited Warranty||Extension warranty|
|Gloves||6 months||12 months|
|socks||6 months||12 months|
|Clothing||6 months||12 months|
|Batteries charges||6 months||12 months|
|Hats and balaclavas||6 months||12 months|
- 12 Month Free Extended Warranty: In addition to our regular 6 month warranty
Limited Warranty Details: For quality issues only.
Warranty extensions do not apply to used items.
For products purchased from amazon.com, homedepot.com, walmart.com, ebay.com, woot.com or other authorized channels, please contact the original purchaser.
What does this guarantee cover?
During the warranty period, SAVIORHEAT will (at its sole discretion) replace the product, free of charge, with an equal or comparable product if the original manufacturer of the material or workmanship of the product is found to be defective.
Products and parts replaced under this warranty become the property of SAVIORHEAT and will not be returned to you. If products and/or parts require service beyond the warranty period, you will be responsible for all labor and parts costs.
The warranty will be void if you sell or otherwise transfer the product.
What does the guarantee not cover?
This guarantee does not apply to:
- Improper use or installation.
- Cosmetic damage and natural wear and tear, such as zippers, fabrics, etc.
- Damage due to natural events. For example, lightning strikes, tornadoes and the like.
- Commercial use.
- Connection to an incorrect power supply.
- Do not attempt to have repairs or personal adjustments performed by anyone other than the authorized organization.
SAVIORHEAT does not service and replace:
- The products are sold as is or with any defects explained.
- Consumables such as fuses or batteries.
- Products that have had their factory serial number changed or removed.
Repair and replacement under this warranty is your sole remedy. SAVIORHEAT shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from the breach of any express or implied warranty for this product, including, but not limited to, loss of data, loss of use of your product, loss of business or loss Profit.
SAVIORHEAT makes no other express warranties regarding the product. All express and implied warranties for the product, including, but not limited to, implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the warranty period set forth above, and no warranties, whether express or implied, shall survive the expiration of the warranty period .
Some states, provinces and jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.
Contact email: email@example.com
Please contact SAVIORHEAT with the relevant product error video so that we can help you resolve the issue faster.
SAVIORHEAT All rights reserved.